This product is a bundle of APIs that represent clean and curated data for entities such as Agent, Office, Company, Staff, and Listings. This also includes shared services such as address and property.
The data collection represents the normalized, clean, unified data from various Realogy and non-Realogy sources (MLS).
The Listings APIs provide listings, images, and open house data in Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) name space convention. Currently, the APIs provide listings for the "AR_TMLS" source and the other MLS sources that are yet to update as "on-boarded" status, iteratively in the future.
The MLS display rules API returns current active MLS sources.
Use this product to:
- Get Realogy marketing details in RESO format.
- Get agents, office, company, and staff information.
- Real-time updates.
- Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
- CENTURY 21®
- Coldwell Banker®
- Coldwell Banker Commercial®
- Corcoran Group®
- Sotheby’s International Realty®
- All Realogy® partners
- Available for all US Regions.
How it Works
What You Need to Use this API:
- Refer to API Product documentation - API specification | Realogy Developers Portal.
- Register and get started - Signup | Realogy Developers Portal.
- Request Sandbox access using Portal using "Get Access".
- Receive Sandbox API Key and Okta credentials.
- Start exploring the API in Sandbox.
- Build your application using Sandbox.
- Request production access using the portal when ready.
- Receive Production API Key and Okta credentials.
- Start using the production API from your production application.
- Get support - Contact Us | Realogy Developers Portal.