This product provides a comprehensive list of endpoints to access MLS Listings data. MLS Data Platform (MDP) download, process, and enrich the listings data from multiple MLS Sources.
Get listings data using canonical RESO format, enriched with images (media) and open house data, receive MLS events in real-time, get details on listing stats and active MLS rules for source MLS.
To use this API in a production environment, you must have the following details:
- API Key
- Okta credentials - Dashboard | Realogy Developers
- Okta scope - https://dataservices.eap.com/eaplistingsapi
Use this product to :
- Get listings details in RESO format.
- Receive listing changes in real-time.
- Get Display Rules for Active MLS.
- Get active and sold listings of specific MLS Source.
- Get listing stats for active MLS.
- Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
- CENTURY 21®
- Coldwell Banker®
- Coldwell Banker Commercial®
- Corcoran Group®
- Sotheby’s International Realty®
- All Realogy partners/vendors
- Available for all US Regions.
How it Works
What You Need to Use this API:
- Refer to API Product documentation - API specification | Realogy Developers Portal.
- Register and get started - Signup | Realogy Developers Portal.
- Request Sandbox access using Portal using "Get Access".
- Receive Sandbox API Key and Okta credentials.
- Start exploring the API in Sandbox.
- Build your application using Sandbox.
- Request production access using the portal when ready.
- Receive Production API Key and Okta credentials.
- Start using the production API from your production application.
- Get support - Contact Us | Realogy Developers Portal.